2013 Highlights – 2014 Info Will Be Posted Soon
Thank you last year’s participating sponsors, exhibitors and attendees for making the inaugural MN Goes Green a success! Over 40 different organizations were represented at our event in 2013 and we had great media coverage from numerous print publications, radio and television stations. Check out some photos from our event in our Facebook photo album, and features from local news stations below!
- WCCO Channel 4 News: How To Go Green: From Food to Fashion
- KSTP Channel 5 News: Interview with Joy Lim Nakrin
- Fox Channel 9 News: Sustainable Fashion with Fox 9′s M.A. Rosko
- Pioneer Press: At MN Goes Green, Bring Some Clothes, Take Some Clothes
MN Goes Green is a FREE EVENT created to educate the public on how to incorporate simple, practical, sustainable and fun ideas into your everyday life. Filled with interactive entertainment and educational activities for young and old, MN Goes Green has something for everyone as we strive for a greener tomorrow.
- Learn how to buy and eat local
- Engage with sustainable fashion pioneers
- Create and demonstrate your “green” invention
- Discover new transportation options – electric cars, electric bicycles and more
- Gardening tips to maximize your yield and minimize your impact on our earth
- See and buy eco-friendly products and services
Thank you to Xcel Energy for their generous sponsorship. Other sponsors include Innovative Energy Solutions, Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Mississippi Market Natural Foods Co-op, Metro Transit, Eureka Recycling, Sol Inspirations, CounterCouture, University of Minnesota College of Design, Fixity and the St. Paul Farmer’s Market.